Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Glass Brasserie @ The Hilton Sydney

It's been quite some time since I last visited The Glass Brasserie. To be honest, I didn't think that the mains on offering were anything spectacular - I could get really good steak elsewhere for around the same price so that wasn't enticing for me.

However, their Tapas menu was quite interesting so I decided to give it a go with my cousin for a pre - Xmas dinner.



Special caramel and whiskey cocktail

Tuna Sashimi


Seared scallop, lemon curd, leek, bacon 
& horseradish 





Prawn toast, smoked corn, chipotle aioli

Duck croquettas, tomato chutney, truffle mayo 

Free range egg omelette of snow crab, enoki mushroom & herb salad, miso mustard broth. 

Toffee Souffle
Delicious delicious meal. The Tapas was a great choice and the ability to have a mixture of different things to taste test was well worth it. The egg omelette is amazing - the symphony of flabour amazing! I definitely recommend - it is quite large so it was actually split between myself and my cousin. I would recommend splitting so you have more space to fit other food  =)



Glass Brasserie, The Hilton Sydney:
Address: 2/488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone:(02) 9265 6068

No comments:

Post a Comment